Accounts Receivable Officer
$50000 - 55000 / annum
9 November 2018
Finance and accounting
- CPA Study Support
- Career progression Opportunities
An exceptional opportunity is currently available at one of Australia's fastest growing Media companies. The company is well established in the industry and eager to expand its accounting team. You will join a highly experienced and respected team of 6 that deals with a high volume of invoices on a daily basis.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative environment, where career progression is highly valued. 4 employees who previously held this position have recently moved on to Management and Financial Accountant positions:
- Perform bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Efficiently review and process new supplier applications
- Reporting monthly on key outstanding issues.
- Daily filing of payments and sorting incoming mail.
- Liaise with internal divisions to manage customer queries
- Process credit notes as required
- Assist in cash flow issues and reporting
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- Prior experience in an Accounts Receivable position with high volume of invoices
- You ideally hold a relevant tertiary degree
- Competency using Microsoft excel will be highly valued
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255