Accounts Receivable Officer
$55000 - 65000 / annum
2 November 2018
Finance and accounting
- Collaborative team environment
- Exposure to Month-end
An exceptional opportunity is currently available at one of Australia's fastest growing Retail companies. The company is well established in the industry and eager to expand its accounting team. You will join a company that values internal growth, autonomous working environment and people to business improvements in the finance department.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative environment, where company culture is highly valued. Your responsibilities include:
- Manage a ledger of $2 - $3 million dollars with 200 customers
- Perform reconciliations of Accounts
- Efficiently review and process new supplier applications
- Reporting monthly on key outstanding issues.
- Collection calls and debt management
- Daily filing of payments and sorting incoming mail.
- Liaise with internal divisions to manage customer disputes
- Handle calls from and to debtors regarding enquiries
- Assist in cash flow issues and reporting
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- A customer-centric focus which serves to build and maintain relationships
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an Accounts Receivable position with high volume of invoices
- You ideally hold a relevant tertiary degree
- Prior experience with Xero is desirable
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255