Accounts Receivable Officer
$55000 - 65000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
If you are looking for a stable opportunity within a dynamic work environment, then we have the opportunity for you! Our client is a growing Travel Company who are conveniently located in the CBD in modern, open planned offices. They are undergoing a period of growth and have recently acquired a new business, with no signs of slowing down. On offer is a 12 month FTC with a strong likelihood of a permanent role at the end of the contract.
In this fast paced and varied role you will work alongside 2 approachable Officers and will be responsible for duties that include:
- Entering of invoices into ERP system,
- Managing a ledger of accounts and maintaining strong relationships,
- Collection activities for overdue accounts,
- Allocation of receipts to customer accounts,
- Raising credit notes, debit notes and manual invoices,
- Reconciliations and other duties as required by your manager.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills,
- Strong customer service focus,
- Fast and accurate data entry and a natural problem solver,
- Proactive and hardworking with a positive attitude.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney