Accounts Receivable Officer | Professional Services | CBD
$55000 - 65000 / annum
24 October 2018
Finance and accounting
- CBD location
- ASX-Listed Company
- Internal Growth Opportunities
A leading Australian business, this ASX listed consulting firm has an opportunity available in their close-knit finance team for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer.
- Great CBD location close to public transport, shops and cafes
- Stable finance team boasting high staff retention
- ASX-Listed Organisation
Reporting into the Finance Manager and working in a finance team of 8, your responsibilities will include:
- Posting invoices
- Allocating and receipting payments
- Daily bank reconciliations
- General ledger reconciliations
- Aged debtors reporting
- Working with Business Managers to collect on outstanding accounts
- Assisting the finance team through busy periods
As the successful Accounts Receivable Officer you have previous experience in a similar position. You enjoy working autonomously, your attention to detail and accuracy are your strengths and stability in employment is important to you. This is a great opportunity to join a growing professional services firm in the heart of the CBD.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255