Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Officer
$60000 - 70000 / annum
3 December 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an Global Retail leader who owns and operates multiple retail stores and brands. Investing in a growing product line who is looking to expand the Australian market share over the next three years.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager the Accounts Receivable Officer and Credit Controller is responsible for the collection of outstanding debts and reconciliation of debts owed on monthly basis.
- Building relationships with debtors by providing excellent customer service
- Approval of orders-based invoices and guidance of management
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, customers and clients
- Reconciliation of sales orders and matching POs
- Preparation of sales reports
- Managing aged A/Rs with emphasis of debt collections
- Assisting in the processing end of month reports for management
- Handling of high volume of weekly invoices
You're a highly motivated, and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Officer or Credit Controller with experience in the following areas:
- Customer service
- Building relations with debtors
- Debt Management
- Credit Application analysis
- Claims management
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Rob Francis on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255