$55000 - 65000 / annum
14 June 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading Global ASX listed business that has tenured staff for a reason. They value you! You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral member of a growing, high-performance team.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department. Do you like an ever-changing environment? As the Accounts Payable Clerk two days will ever be the same. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you not only process and code invoices, you stock take inventory, oversee general ledgers, carry out bank reconciliations, balance sheets, raise purchase orders, assist with month end close and liaising with suppliers.
Are you a forward-thinking, highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task? This role will allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling. There is also plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extraordinary experience in an A/P role spanning at least one to two years local experience, with experience with bank reconciliations, supplier reconciliations and other month-end experience.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel and Xero.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers and employees.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills and eagerness to learn.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook with the ability to think out side the box. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have a high-energy that is infectious to those around you and offer a creative flair to provide innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a great ASX listed company
- A role that will develop you providing you add value to the team!
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255