$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 / annum
6 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and culture. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral member of a high-performance team. You will report to the Accounting Manager within this high energy department.
Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process cheques. This role will allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling. There is also plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extraordinary experience in an A/P role spanning at least two years.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- The support of a talented team.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255