Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 56741
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leading Property company offering a dynamic work environment and a true career path. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral part of a rapidly growing team. Reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager, you will start immediately on a 12 month FTC and hit the ground running in this dynamic, fast paced work environment.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the end to end Accounts Payable process for one business unit. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match, batch and code invoices, process expense reports, arrange payments, reconcile creditor statements and investigate discrepancies. Your excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task will allow you to excel in your fast paced role and to offer involvement in upcoming projects.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Proven success in an end to end Accounts Payable role.
- Strong skills in MS Excel and experience with a large ERP.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic role with a well-known and respected company.
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a high performing and high energy team.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place