Accounts Payable - SAP experience
$30.00 - $33.00 / hour
24 May 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading growth-focused company in Mascot offering a dynamic work environment. You will enjoy working in a rapidly growing, high-performance team. You will report to the Accounting Manager, this will be a temporary annual leave cover.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process cheques.
Are you a forward-thinking, highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task? This role will allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- SAP experience in necessary.
- Extraordinary experience in an A/P role spanning at least two years.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growing company.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- The support of a talented team.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255