Accounts Payable | SAP| 12 month Fixed Term Contract
$28 - 30 / hour
Finance & Accounting
Our client is an innovative and dynamic Manufacturing organisation who are currently seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Accounts Payables Officer to join their Accounts Payable team! This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Accounts Payables Officer to learn, grow and develop their skills working closely within a supportive team on a 12 month Fixed Term contract basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Payables Manager your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Data entry if high volume supplier invoices
- Matching, batching coding of all invoices
- Setting up new vendors and vendor management
- Weekly supplier reconciliations
- Responding to supplier queries and providing solutions promptly
- Preparation of journals as required
- Staff expenses, credit card reconciliation including AMEX
- Assistance with month end close
To be successful in this role you must have previously worked in a similar role in a full function capacity. Furthermore, you will have significant experience in a high volume Accounts Payables role processing high volumes of invoices, having worked in large spreadsheets and preparing complex supplier reconciliations. Prior experience with SAP highly desirable and you will be immediately available to commence to the role if successful.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.