Accounts Payable Officer
$50000 - 60000 / annum
11 July 2019
Finance and accounting
This iconic retail brand that is at the forefront of the fashion industry is now looking for a talented Accounts Payable professional to join their dynamic team. Working for this company, you will enjoy challenging duties ensuring high volume invoices and reconciliations are accurately completed within a timely manner, whilst assisting the wider finance team with projects and analysis.
The role sits within the finance team and focuses on the full functions of accounts payable, including:
- Expense coding
- Processing high volume invoices (200+ p/week) and reconciliations
- Invoice reporting
- Assist the AP manager on ad hoc projects
- Corporate Credit card and employee expense reconciliations
This role is ideal for an experienced commercial accounts payable professional with strong numerical aptitude and excellent time management who is looking to further develop their career. In addition to the above, you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in Accounts Payable in similar environment
- Demonstrated expert MS Excel knowledge
- Exposure to software and systems required for transactional accounting
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255