Accounts Payable Officer
$60000 - 70000 / annum
15 March 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading growth-focused technology company offering a dynamic work environment and an exciting career path. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing and high-performing team. Sitting in a finance team of 12, you will report to the Senior Financial Accountant and have the opportunity for career growth and development.
The role will require you to report to the Senior Financial Accountant and will focus on;
- Processing and reviewing new supplier applications
- Handling a large volume of invoices
- Reconciling of supplier accounts and computing data into their sophisticated accounting software
- Monitoring and processing high volume of transactions within the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Liaising with the financial team in the development of accounts payable systems, policies and procedures
- Reporting on a monthly basis on key outstanding issues
- Daily filing of payments and sorting incoming mail
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Extraordinary experience in an AP role spanning for at least two years.
- Intention to study CPA or CA.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focuses to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organized, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, email Brody Johnston on [email protected].
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255