Accounts Payable Officer
$55000 - 65000 / annum
19 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a permanent Accounts Payable Officer to support a rapidly growing construction business in the CBD.
We are looking for someone to assist with the maintenance of the Purchase Ledger on our financial accounting system, providing effective and efficient support to the finance team. The successful candidate will have experience working in a high-volume purchase ledger environment.
As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure purchase invoices are correctly processed in a timely manner and to agreed service levels
- Deal with supplier queries in a timely fashion to agreed service standards
- Prepare pay runs on a daily/weekly basis and any urgent payments as required
- To ensure sales orders and customer invoices are correctly processed in a timely manner and to agreed service levels
- To answer and resolve internal/external customer enquiries/complaints in busy periods in order to achieve business targets
- Bank account reconciliation
As the successful Accounts Payable Officer you have previous experience in a similar position and enjoy the responsibility of an autonomous position. In addition to the above, you will also have:
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience dealing with non-finance stakeholders
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Stable career history
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Emily Andrews in our Sydney office on 9241 6255 email me directly on [email protected].
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255