Accounts Payable Officer
$50000 - 60000 / annum
7 November 2018
Finance and accounting
- Social, vibrant culture
- Great location and office space
- Supportive manager
A global financial services firm in the CBD now has a permanent opportunity available for an experienced accounts payable officer to join their finance team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you'll be responsible for full function accounts payable and will enjoy taking ownership of your work.
As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of system changes within the Accounts Payable function
- Processing at least 250 invoices per week
- Reviewing the end of week paperwork submissions
- Inputting all invoices in an accurate and timely manner to avoid any delayed payments.
- Reconciliation and resolution of Debit Balances on supplier accounts.
- Liaising with all suppliers, including GBP and USD suppliers
- Liaising with External Auditors, and assisting with any queries and investigations
- Preparing accurate payment runs to be presented to the senior management accountant for approval.
As the successful Accounts Payable Officer, you have previous experience in a similar position and enjoy the responsibility of an autonomous position. In addition to the above, you will also have:
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience dealing with non-finance stakeholders
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255