Accounts Payable Officer
$60000 - 70000 / annum
16 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently looking to recruit an Account Payable Officer to join a market leading Retail business experiencing huge growth based in the CBD. For the right person the client is offering a very competitive salary package and additional benefits including gym membership.
As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Checking the accuracy of Accounts Payable invoices to authorised back up
- Accurate and consistent coding of AP records
- Follow up on discrepancies
- Planning timing of payments to maximise Cash Flows
- Preparing payments for approval
As the successful Accounts Payable Officer, you have previous experience in a similar position and enjoy the responsibility of an autonomous position. In addition to the above, you will also have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience dealing with non-finance stakeholders
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Confident, assertive and self-motivated
- A 'can do' and proactive attitude to their work
- Appreciate the importance & strengths of working within a team
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255