Accounts Payable Officer
$60000 - 65000 / annum
4 December 2018
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a New York Listed growth-focused food manufacturer offering a dynamic work environment and an exciting career path. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing, high-performing team. You will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and have the opportunity to grow towards an Assistant Accountant. This role will provide a quick advancement in your career.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department. Do you like an ever-changing environment? As the Accounts Payable Officer, two days will ever be the same.
The role will require you to report to the Accounts Payable Manager and will focus on;
- Processing and reviewing new supplier applications
- Handling a large volume of invoices
- Reconciling of supplier accounts and computing data into their sophisticated accounting software
- Monitoring and processing high volume of transactions within the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Liaising with the financial team in the development of accounts payable systems, policies and procedures
- Reporting on a monthly basis on key outstanding issues
- Daily filing of payments and sorting incoming mail
Your Skills & Experience
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
What's on offer?
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255