Company and Role Summary
Our client in 1973 has opened their doors to the world and established themselves as not only a distinguished meat sales and marketing company, but also a talented and passionate group of industry leaders who love selling and marketing Australian meat to the world.
They are now a market leader in the Australian meat export industry with distribution specialists located in Sydney, Melbourne, Dublin, Dallas, Atlanta, Shanghai and Dubai. They are passionate meat experts who are renowned for product quality and innovation, fast turnarounds, flexibility and reliable delivery.
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analysing variances
- Assisting in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory
- Verifying accurate standard costs
- Determine relationships among relevant internal and external inventory factors to find the impact on inventory reporting
- Summarize and report to management findings of results and the impact on financial reporting
- Monitoring inventory transactions
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Preparing monthly journal entries as needed
- Special projects as required
- Assist in the monthly and annual closing process
- Ensuring the stock accuracy and operate stock adjustments
- Producing variance analysis and KPI reporting
- Understand and apply accounting principles commensurate with areas of responsibility
- Identify work process improvements and actively participate with solution development/implementation
- Lead various activities and projects for work process improvements and achievement of metrics
- Work with co-workers to ensure proper internal controls and procedures are in place
- Support in developing the responses to inquiries of both internal and external auditors
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc presentations and reporting related to the Financial Compliance Group activities
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Experience with inventory is required
- Very strong performance in previous roles
- Autonomous driven to develop the role
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Daniela Ribeiro directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Daniela Ribeiro directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.