NetSuite Administration Coordinator
$35.00 - $50.00 / day
13 August 2019
IT and technology
The role will assist with the NetSuite installation team in meeting the project timelines by providing technical support covering validation of systems testing, data migration, liaison with software developers and other suppliers, system configuration, report writing and system enhancement advice.
Our team is quite small so we need someone that can work in that environment and support others.
· Review the project development plan and make recommendations for changes
· Monitor progress against the plan.
· Review the system configuration being installed against the business requirements and make recommendations for any changes.
· Day to day communications as the PetRes Administrator with:
- NetSuite technical staff
- Other technical suppliers
· Validate CloudTamers and NetSuite test releases and provide test scripts for Hanrob staff testing
· Report back to CloudTamers and NetSuite with testing results. Retest system corrections as required.
· Assist with data migration reference tables
· Two years of related experience as a project team member of which at least one year in a leadership position
· Able to manage projects to inception
· Requires strong analytical, communications, technical teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Able to foster working relationships with the installation team, suppliers and operating departments.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255