Group Financial Accountant
$115,000.00 - $125,000.00 / annum
21 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Based in Botany, our client is a leading pharmaceutical business seeking an experienced candidate to join their finance team as a Group Financial Accountant. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange the business is currently expanding operations and reach across the APAC region. The role is technical will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. At a focus the role concentrates on statutory reporting (USGAAP), cashflow reporting/analysis and SOX compliance. This opportunity will allow you to expand your financial knowledge in an amazing and supportive environment.
Reporting to the APAC Financial Controller the role will require you to manage the finance function and will focus on;
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
· Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA (CA is preferred but not essential).
· Big Four will be held with high regard.
· Intermediate to Advance skills in Excel.
· Accounting experience/exposure with IFRS or USGAAP.
· Exceptional experience with TM1, SAP and BPC.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
What's on offer?
· A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training, mentorship and development. A organisation which has a strong focus on giving back to the community.
· Flexible work arrangements.
· Excellent benefits - Free breakfast, casual Fridays, corporate sports team etc.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, email Brody Johnston on [email protected].
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255