$90000 - 100000 / annum
21 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-known International manufacturing company who are experiencing growth and are looking for someone to join them in a newly created role. This is a 12 month FTC located in their Sydney offices close to public transport.
In this varied role you will get the opportunity to take full ownerships of tasks that include:
- Month end close including posting journals and accruals.
- Assisting department managers with budget preparation and forecasting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and the investigations of discrepancies.
- Performing intercompany reconciliations.
- Reporting on revenue and IFRS.
- Other duties as required by the Finance Manager.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 3-5 years, ideally with Big 4 experience.
- Qualified or part CA/CPA qualification.
- Brilliant skills with Large ERP system experience.
- Extensive Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Uncommon ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Impressive understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance.
Your technical skills are outstanding and you have the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks). You have the leadership skills to motivate and mentor your team, and the confidence to collaborate with business leaders. Put your experience to the test as you improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process and support business growth.
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
- A competitive salary in this long term contract.
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below or for immediate response, email Hayley Thorpe direct on [email protected]
Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255