Our client - A global medical company with over 150 hospitals and day-surgery clinics worldwide who pride themselves on building constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all, as well as maintaining a caring, progressive and sympathetic approach to all that they do.
The employee will undertake their role in a manner that demonstrates commitment to the company and its values. You will report to the Executive Assistant to the National Finance Manager and Office Manager. The purpose of your role is to provide a comprehensive customer focused service in all aspects of the main reception in the following ways:
- Effectively manage all aspects of the reception switchboard in a timely and friendly manner by greeting visitors, handling enquiries and directing telephone calls to appropriate team members, department or facilities.
- Manage the organisation's enquiry inbox by maintaining a timely response, forwarding communications (emails/ fax) to the appropriate persons.
- Manage the corporate directory by ensuring it is up to date and available to all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate meeting room and video conference bookings.
- Proactively support office meetings including communicating catering needs, making deliveries to rooms as required during meetings.
- Organise timely sorting and pick up of mails and couriers through communicate with appropriate internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Liaise with building and facility management on building issues as required from time to time.
- Partner closely with Office Coordinator and Finance Administration to ensure office administration and coordination duties are undertaken in a timely, responsive and friendly manner.
- Manage the processing and reconciliation of invoices and corporate expenditure in accordance with the organisation's protocols.
- Support with the office set up of facilities for new starters, visitors or existing staff including access pass, cab charge cards, car park etc.
- Apply strong time management and prioritising skills to manage multiple tasks and & ability to multi-task.
- General administrative duties, data entry and other duties as required and as directed, including organising couriers, sorting mail, and filing as directed.
- Assist EA to National Finance Manager and Office Manager with events and function.
- Understand and apply the principles of confidentiality and privacy.
- Actively participate in backfilling other office administration roles during periods of planned/ unplanned absence as required.
You are an experienced & professional medical receptionist who takes pride in their self-presentation and their work. You are able to comply with procedures and processes whilst maintaining excellent customer service skills with a friendly, approachable demeanor. You have the ability to coordinate and manage workload and provide support to other team members and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
Excellent administration skills and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks as well as excellent time management skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney