Collections Officer for St Leonards
$50000 - 60000 / annum
July 6, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company with an excellent opportunity for a Credit Collecting professional. The business is experiencing rapid expansion and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
You will be processing a full-function credit role. You will be dealing with a high volume of collection calls. You will be responsible for customer disputes, complaints and service enquiries. You will be working in a big team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding relevant experience in Credit Collecting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with multiple ERP systems
- The creative flair to help resolve client payment issues and assist in setting up payment plans.
You have brilliant time management skills and the motivation to work independently. As a great collaborator you are able to partner with colleagues in related departments, offering creative insights into managing client balances. You have the confidence to negotiate with clients and the business insights to offer workable suggestions for accounts falling into arrears. You relish a challenge and the opportunity to bring your eye for detail and exceptional experience to a growth-focused company.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of clients.
- The variety of a role where each day brings fresh challenges and the chance to work on special projects.
- The support of an impressive, highly energized team.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law