Senior Full Stack .NET Developer | St Kilda | $110k + Super
Location : St Kilda
Post Date : 17 January 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 100343RN
Job Classification : IT & Technology
An expanding organisation dominating the online comparison market. This organisation is technically dynamic with a collaborative and engaging team culture. All the existing employees are passionate and have technology driven side projects which this particular organisation encourages.
Currently a vacancy exists for a passionate Full Stack .NET Developer.
Reporting to the CIO the role of Full Stack Developer is highly varied and rewarding. With a team consisting of mid - senior full stack developers you will be a key driver behind the SDLC of this product while working in an Agile methodology. The role will be collaborative and you will be expected to contribute to not just the development but the business itself by interacting with key stakeholders and gaining a full understanding of the product offering and the impact you can have. The development team is small a
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders regarding requirement gathering
- Actively participate in daily stand ups
- Develop quality code in a .Net environment which will stand the test of timeYour personality type, attitude, drivers, and skill set are all of a high importance.
Currently functioning as a Full Stack .Net Developer in an agile environment you are highly motivated and strive to create quality work while having an understanding of business needs and goals and how you can help achieve these. Your experience and skills should include most, if not all of the below:
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly evolving needs and circumstances.
- Ability to priorities workflow
- Object oriented programming (.Net/C#)
- SQL language (MSSQL)
- Web service programming methods (RESTful)
- Bug/work control, source control, and deployment technologies (Git, Grunt, Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Experience with microservices would also be ideal.
- Cloud services (Amazon AWS)
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now or if you have any questions please call 03 9691 3661 quoting job reference 100343LF.
140 William Street