Senior Network and Systems Lead
$100,000.00 - $130,000.00 / annum
31 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a growing managed services provider based in Sydney's South West, that has a presence across NSW. Working in a team of 5, this role will be designed for a certain individual to be an escalation point the service desk team. You will have a strong emphasis on network and system administration as well as project-based work.
- Working as part of the managed services team being the most senior escalation point to the business to the team of 5 engineers
- On site and remote based work, heavily involved in project-based work
- 2iC to the director
- Train and mentor all junior staff in the organisation
- Supporting all the businesses managed services clients, liaising with account managers of the organisations (avg. 100-150 seats)
- Monitor and managing the network, servers and services
- Take ownership of the network environment
- Windows Servers - 2012-2019
- Office 365
- Networking - LAN/WAN/Routing/BGP/EIGRP/DNS/DHCP/SD-WAN
- Cisco Meraki - WIFI, Switching and Security
- Broad IT generalist experience across systems and networking (i.e. can configure networking devices; understands WAN/LAN; good with virtualisation, storage, and server admin)
- MUST have MSP experience
- Experience with project work (i.e. O365 migrations)
- Current Australian driver's license
This is a great place to progress your IT career! You will work with friendly staff in fun environment.
The role will pay $100,000-$130,000k (plus super) depending on experience!
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255