Financial Controller - Residential Property
$80000 - 100000 / annum
15 April 2019
Finance and accounting
This is a growing Australian business operating in the Residential Property industry. The business has continued to grow and after successfully winning several large new contracts, they are now looking for a new Financial Controller to manage their finance function and provide assistance with special projects. As a company, they offer fantastic offices based in South West Sydney, excellent working culture and added bonuses!
As the Financial Controller you will be required to provide Financial and Commercial support to the business. This is a diverse role with the main responsibilities detailed below:
· Manage the Monthly and Annual reporting process.
· Manage the yearly Audit
· Provide monthly management reports and detailed analysis
· Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
· Take ownership of the balance sheets, P&L and cash flow reporting
· Manage relationships with several stakeholders and effectively business partner with them
· Provide advice and guidance on special project (Not always finance related)
The ideal candidate for this role will be CA/CPA qualified. Further to this they must be:
· Confident to communicate to senior stakeholders and explain financial data
· Experience at a Senior Finance Manager / Controller level
· Ideally experience within residential property or similar
This a great opportunity to join a well-established company in the Property industry who will offer the right candidate opportunities to grow and progress.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255