Location : Southwestern Sydney
Post Date : 20 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : DR000061
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Company and Role Summary
Our client was founded in 1910 and headquartered in Finland, is an international engineering and service company employing some 49,000 personnel worldwide. The firm is the 4th largest manufacturers of elevators and escalators worldwide, and also provides maintenance services and modernization. In addition, they build and service automatic doors and gates. The company provides local service for builders, developers, building owners, designers and architects in 1,000 offices in over 50 countries.
This role will be responsible for:
- Maximize receivable cash flow through optimization, development and measurement of collection team.
- Analyze and implement continuous process improvements
- Assure credit worthiness of potential customers (pre-tender)
- Assist with managing, directing and maintaining a professional collection infrastructure for receivables, payment terms, provisions, collection policies, retention management, asset protection management and process integrity.
- Assist regional/branch management with receivable goals and objectives
Most important attributes required for the position:
- Ability to manages tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team an autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Works well under increasing time pressure
- Ensures prompt and efficient service
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Previous experience in Service/Maintenance will be an advantage
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Daniela Ribeiro directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Daniela Ribeiro directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.
19 Martin Place