Accounts Payable | Parramatta | Part-Time
$25 - 30 / hour
Finance and Accounting
About the role
Our client based in the Parramatta CBD is looking for an energetic Accounts Payables Officer to join their finance team on a part time basis. The role will involve full function Accounts Payables duties on a daily basis. Graduates are encouraged to apply - you will be trained and mentored by a passionate Finance Manager!
- Matching, batching and coding in a high volume environment
- Allocations of expenses to the correct general ledger account
- Supplier reconciliations
- Vendor set ups and vendor maintenance
- Processing domestic and international payments
Your Skills & Experience
- 1- 2 years experience in Accounts Payables / Accounts Administration
- Be degree qualified or relevant Accounting qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have exposure to an ERP such as MYOB / Microsoft Dynamics
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function. This is a temporary contract on a part time basis.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.