Accounts Payable Officer
$50000 - 60000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Company and Role Summary
Our client is Australia's leading fashion lingerie retailer with more than 180 stores across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. They employ over 1,500 team members, and it's all about the team, in fact they never say the word "Staff" as every team member has an important contribution to make to their customers and is valued accordingly.
Their culture or the personality of their business is defined by Customer Experience, A Can do Attitude, Respect, Continuous Improvement, Communication, Trust, Accountability, Team Work and Integrity. Customer satisfaction & perfect service always!
- Review and verify invoices in accordance with the company's approval processes.
- Sort, code and match invoices to the relevant receipts.
- Enter invoices in accounting system and ensure payments are processed.
- Process expense reports ensuring appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Review and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Provide support and assistance in the banking process.
- Assist with month end closing, ensuring month-end accruals are reasonable and are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide support for year and audit processes.
- Assisting other accounts payable team members when required. Main Requirements:
- Proven experience in a similar accounts payable role.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Experience in retail is desirable but not essential
- Ability to deal with large amounts of invoices
- Excellent organizing and prioritizing skills
- High work standards with attention to detail and excellent time management
- A team player with the ability to establish, build and maintain effective relationships with vendors and staff.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Daniela Ribeiro directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Daniela Ribeiro directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.