Payroll Officer with ADP for South Sydney
$80000 / annum
June 29, 2018
Finance and accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a talented Payroll Clerk to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment.
In this dynamic role no two days are ever the same as you support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for set ups, leave processing, queries, end-to-end payroll preparations for about 1500 employees with a team of 3.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding end-to-end payroll experience
- AWARDS interpretation is necessary
- Knowledge of ADP and/or Kronos is a must
You are a self-starter, who is comfortable working independently. Your time management skills are outstanding, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll process.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a talented and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.