$480.00 - $560.00 / day
19 July 2019
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Financial Controller to join a well-respected, dynamic FMCG company in South Sydney. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, accurate and compliant incentives, accounting, and controllership activities across the business. This is a temporary based opportunity however long term opportunities may present themselves for the right person.
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
* Outstanding accounting experience, including at least five years as a Controller.
* Excellent technology, analytical and management experience required.
* SAP experience ideal
* Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills.
* Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
* Impressive organisational skills.
* Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
You have built an outstanding resume of experience and now you are ready to be challenged by this exciting, fast-paced role. You have exceptional motivational skills to lead and inspire your team. You always maintain a positive professional attitude, exhibit integrity and reliability, and you have the confidence and business insights to make key decisions. Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills will drive negotiations and influence business partners with a non-financial background. As a part of the leadership team, you will lead the generation of innovative ideas that are sound and progressive; challenge the status quo; and foster creativity throughout your area of responsibility.
Please send your resume by clicking the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255