$70000 - 85000 / annum
Southern Suburbs Perth
18 October 2017
IT & Technology
This expanding Managed Services and IT Solutions provider supports a variety of SME clients within the Perth and wider WA areas. They are looking for an experienced and technically savvy Systems engineer with solid experience providing level 2 & 3 support to in-house customers. In this role you must be able to effectively prioritise and operate in a high pressure environment with in depth experience across broad range of solutions and networks such as: VMware, Citrix, Microsoft (AD, Exchange, SQL...) You will also enjoy the benefit of working with a management team that come from technical backgrounds and understand the pressures of working in this highly reactive and client facing industry.
Reporting to the infrastructure manager, your main responsibility will be to provide technical support & troubleshooting to systems and services. You will also perform remote and on site response and resolution of server, cloud, virtualization and systems issues.
As the successful Systems Engineer, you will possess excellent all round IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills, with an analytical, client focused, quality approach to your work. You will have:
- Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, VCP or MCITP qualifications essential (though a depth of experience in a relevant role will also be considered)
- Some Cloud migration experience including office 365 and Azure
- Vmware VCenter 5/6 experience
- Some AWS exposure but not essential
- SCCM deployment experience
- Knowledge and experience across Systems and Networking technologies
- Experience of working to a Server maintenance level
- Experience working with industry recognised monitoring tools would be beneficial
- Some exposure to working with SharePoint or similar CMS would be ideal/not essential
- Strong all round IT Infrastructure support experience
- Excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work confidently in highly responsive, reactive and collaborative team environments
As the successful Systems Engineer you will receive a highly competitive salary package, with career progression opportunities within the business to take advantage of, as the company continues to grow through its on-going success. Additionally, you will enjoy the benefit of working in an energetic and dynamic environment.
To find out more, Click the "APPLY" button and send through your up to date CV for consideration. Alternatively, please call Marek Beliniak at Robert Half on 08-64306803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth