Senior Systems Engineer
$75000 - 85000 / annum
Southern Suburbs Perth
IT & Technology
This expanding Managed Services and IT Solutions provider supports a variety of SME clients within the Perth and wider WA areas. They tailor bespoke solutions for small scale clients and ongoing storage and maintenance services for larger SME entities within the region. With a healthy pipeline of works and projected growth for the foreseeable future, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly progressive company. You will also enjoy the benefit of working with a management team that come from technical backgrounds and understand the pressures of working in this highly reactive and client facing industry.
As a skilled Systems Engineer you will have experience of working in a Managed Services or Outsourcing IT company, where your responsibilities have ideally included client site visits and on-site tech support activities. You will conduct an end to end tech role, from responding to inbound client issue calls and attempting to troubleshoot and provide a resolution remotely, to attending client sites to resolve technical issues in person face to face. The successful Systems Engineer will join a close knit, family oriented team of energetic and passionate Techs, in a hard-working, down to earth and easy going culture.
As the successful Systems Engineer, you will possess excellent all round IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills, with an analytical, client focused, quality approach to your work. You will have:
- A relevant Industry Certification or Qualification (though a depth of experience in a relevant role will also be considered)
- Knowledge and experience across Systems and Networking technologies
- Experience of working to a Server maintenance level would be ideal
- Some Virtualisation experience/exposure would also be beneficial
- Experience working with industry recognised monitoring tools would be beneficial
- Some exposure to working with SharePoint or similar CMS would be ideal/not essential
- Strong all round IT Infrastructure support experience
- Good all round client facing skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a variety of audiences
- Excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work confidently in highly responsive, reactive and collaborative team environments
As the successful Systems Engineer you will receive a highly competitive salary package, with career progression opportunities within the business to take advantage of, as the company continues to grow through its on-going success. Additionally, you will enjoy the benefit of working in an energetic and dynamic environment.
To find out more, Click the "APPLY" button and send through your up to date CV for consideration. Alternatively, please call Marek Beliniak at Robert Half on 08-64306803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth