Senior Project Coordinator
$30 - 36 / hour
Southern Suburbs Perth
July 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
We are currently sourcing a Senior Project Coordinator for a client we have been placing candidates with for the past 5 years. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a highly sought after industry and to work within a well established, tenured team. This contract will go for roughly 6 months and will be starting immediately.
- Assist with the development of projects program
- Once the program is finalized, you will be responsible for assisting with the roll out of the project to staff and other stakeholders
- Ensuring successful outcomes of the implementation of allocated projects
- Use project scheduling to monitor project plans, budgets and expenditures
- Liaises with site stakeholders, external authorities, consultants, and contractors
- Prepare and distribute comprehensive handover documentation including review of project outcomes.
- Manages the program to ensure that projects are delivered on time budget and achieve quality outcomes.
- Check compliance, standards and legislation
- Engaging proactively with internal and external project stakeholders to ensure that any process improvements are identified and implemented
To be successful for this role you would have previously been responsible for the following:
- Delivered projects
- Experience in preparing and managing service contracts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, ability to build rapport quickly
- Experience in a similar position
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth