$28.00 - $32.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
16 September 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the automotive industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Credit Controller to join the West Perth team on an ongoing temporary basis, with the opportunity for permanency for the right candidate. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as a Credit Controller with key responsibilities including:
- Ensure timely payments are received while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong credit controller experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sian Edwards in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801