$55000 - 60000 / annum
Southern Suburbs Perth
September 7, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is well known within the MSP world as providing excellent support and services to various educational providers around WA. They currently have an opening for a permanent IT Support to be situated at a client site SOR.
- Tier 1-3 level of support for all ICT enquiries and incidents - troubleshooting problems related to software, hardware, applications, servers and networks.
- Log tickets, accurately keep a record of issues, produce technical documentation and support the databases.
- Liaise with users and external vendors/contractors and server providers to delivery resolitions to advanced application issues.
- Maintain, monitor, manage and continually suggest and improve the server and computer infrastructure including internet, network, storage and telecommunications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a relavant IT Support role - prior experience working within a school, college or university.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft enterprise products included Windows Servers, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and Systems Centre.
- Exposure to virtualisation and ticketing ITSM - VMware, Hyper-V, ServiceNow, Connectwise etc.
- A postive attitude, excellent customer service skills including both verbal and written communication, an engaging attitude and a professional approach to managing working relationships.
- Microsoft or relevant industry certifications will be considered a bonus.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth