Human Resources Manager | Engineering | 8 months
Location : Southern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 14 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : CC896547
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client, a nationwide organization in the Engineering Industry, is seeking a professional Human Resources Manager to coach and support leaders and staff across all facets or HR relevant to the business and their people. This is a stand-alone HR position that will provide a challenging yet rewarding role in an engaging and cohesive work environment.
The main responsibilities of this role include but will not be limited to:
- Provide a professional and commercial approach to a variety of HR functions, issues and day-to-day operations
- Maintain HR policies and procedures whilst providing guidance to staff
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Management of a small team
- Management of staff Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Managing the on-boarding process for all new staff, including induction
- Handling of employee disciplinary and grievance matters such as conducting investigation sessions, recommending which disciplinary action should be taken
- Providing HR advice and support to Management in a consistent, accurate, relevant and timely manner
- Management of various white & blue collar recruitment cycles providing an end to end function ; and coaching supervisors and managers to use consistent recruitment processes and
- Employee engagement initiatives to grow morale, reduce turnover and encourage high performing employees;
- Any other Adhoc duties as required.
To be successful for this position you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- Significant HR Generalist experience within a large multidisciplinary organisation;
- Strong Industrial Relations experience and sound knowledge of Australian Employment Law;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; and
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Chris Corcoran in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace