$50 - 60 / hour
Southern Suburbs Perth
26 March 2019
Do you love the challenge of solving problems with multiple layers of complexity? If so, we'd love to hear from you. Our client is looking for your brilliant skills as a Database Administrator. The contract length will initially be 3 months with the potential to extend. Based SOR, it's easily accessible via public transport with parking nearby.
- Responsibilities include installing, configuring, and maintaining all SQL Server instances across development, staging, and production environments.
- Harness your technical skills to ensure database servers, configuration, and maintenance are designed and executed to meet SLA objectives, and tap into your outstanding communication skills to advise on database design, tuning options, and other potential issues.
- You'll be fixing SQL Server service outages as they occur, and configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimise false alarms.
- Harness your problem-solving and creative skills to manage performance issues and figure out the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes.
Your Skills & Experience
- Database experience spanning at least 4 years.
- Impressive knowledge of SQL and ETL processes.
- Outstanding experience tuning queries to improve performance.
- Previous experience in production environments.
- Outstanding knowledge of building and maintaining documentation.
- Impressive understanding of storage and server hardware.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more info on 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801