$100000 - 120000 / annum
Southern Suburbs Perth
19 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Corporate Accountant. This role offers brilliant long term potential and a strong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
In this dynamic workplace, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis and budgets. Let your organisational ability shine as you participate in forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Your excellent time management ability is critical as you prepare monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) as well as consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet analysis for management reporting. Tap into your impressive knowledge of compliance requirements as you ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Additional certification such as CPA or CA preferred.
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 3-5 years, ideally with Big 4 experience.
- Extensive Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Uncommon ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
Your technical skills are outstanding and you have the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks). Your special multi-tasking skills allow you to work across a range of diverse areas including coordinating quarterly reviews with external auditors. You have the leadership skills to motivate and mentor your team, and the confidence to collaborate with business leaders. Put your creative flair to work as you look beyond the numbers to offer innovative suggestions to further improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process and support business growth.
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
- A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
For further enquiries, please contact Richard Sinden via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801