$104000 - 104000 / annum
Southern Suburbs Perth
27 March 2019
A large complex organisation within an appealing industry sector. A strong value system and excellent work life balance makes this organisation one of choice for many.
The Manager, Compliance is responsible for the implementation and management of the Compliance Management System aligned to the Australian and International Standard ISO 19600:2015 Compliance management systems.
- Implementing, reviewing and improving the Compliance Management System;
- Working with relevant stakeholders to ensure that the compliance obligations are appropriately identified and facilitating the use of the organisations risk management framework to determine the risk profile of the compliance obligations for integration into the risk management framework and reporting;
- Ensuring that the organisations Compliance Register is maintained to ensure currency and accuracy, including identification of changes through engagement with relevant stakeholders;
- Developing and operationalising compliance assurance plan to assess and review compliance controls for design and operating effectiveness;
- Monitoring of non-compliance and ensuring that remediation plans are implemented and completed;
- Ensuring the review of existing and new policies, procedures and processes and facilitating the integration of compliance management with the business processes;
- Developing and maintaining a compliance reporting and documentation system for internal and external requirements and establishing compliance performance indicators and monitoring and measuring compliance performance.
- Providing guidance and support on compliance related matters and obligations;
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience,
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience in compliance management.
- Demonstrated knowledge in enterprise wide compliance management systems including ISO 19600:2015
- Experience in successfully developing, implementing, managing and continually improving a robust compliance management system in complex organisations.
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of compliance management software including provision of training to users.
- Demonstrated knowledge in enterprise wide risk management including ISO 31000:2009.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Richard Sinden in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801