$100,000.00 - $150,000.00 / annum
Southern Suburbs Perth
7 June 2019
- Compliance Manager
- South of the River
- Attractive Superannuation, close to public transport, potential for permanency
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a world-class leading organisation, that has a passion for supporting staff and a focus on social-equity and self-direction. If you are passionate about playing a key role in the success of a respected industry leader, we want to hear from you. Our client is experiencing continued growth, and your exceptional talent as a Compliance Manager is needed to round out an already brilliant team. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set, enjoy a clear career path and share a dynamic workplace with a company that values work-life balance.
Reporting directly to the Director Audit and Risk Management, your responsibilities will be to assist with any reasonable professional or official tasks, including;
- Role out of the risk and compliance framework
- Implementing, reviewing and improving a Compliance Management System.
- Working closely with the Risk Manager, you will liaise with stakeholders to ensure all policies, new and existing, are followed according to industry standards, and that non-compliance remediation plans are implemented accordingly.
Your Skills & Experience
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience in compliance management
- Impressive organisational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in enterprise wide compliance management systems including ISO 19600:2015
- Experience in successfully developing, implementing, managing and continually improving a robust compliance management system in a complex organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge in enterprise wide risk management including ISO 31000:2009.
What's on offer?
- A brilliant opportunity to expand your skill set and fast track your career
- Generous salary package of $125k
- An exciting role where no two days are ever the same.
- A company that promotes on merit and champions work-life balance.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801