$30 - 35 / hour
Southern Suburbs Perth
23 November 2017
Finance and accounting
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a highly organized and diligent Assistant Accountant with experience of running Payroll for a short term contract with an immediate start. This organization offers a friendly culture and an exciting work environment. They are looking for someone who is engaging and passionate about what they do, offering improvements to processes and a willingness to assist the team in adhoc duties.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for -
- Accounts Payable and Receivable duties
- Bank & General Ledger Reconciliations
- Assist with BAS
- Month End Duties
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll as well as end of month/end of year payroll reporting
- Ensuring all timesheets, payroll adjustments and records are accurate and processed in a timely manner
- Setting up new starters and calculating termination payments
- Calculating leave and superannuation payments
- All functions will be carried out on Pronto
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Similar experience gained in a fast paced and deadline focused environment
- Excellent communication skills & strong attention to detail
- Pronto & payroll knowledge is essential
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth