$30 - 35 / hour
Southern Suburbs Perth
July 5, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a highly organized and diligent Assistant Accountant for a short term contract with an immediate start. This role will bring new challenges and rewards as you assist with the duties listed below. They are looking for someone who is engaging and passionate about what they do, offering improvements to processes and a willingness to assist the team in adhoc duties.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for -
- Accounts Payable and Receivable duties
- Bank & General Ledger Reconciliations
- Assist with BAS
- Month End Duties
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll as well as end of month/end of year payroll reporting
- Assist with Financial Statements & Cash flow projections
- All functions will be carried out on Pronto
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong technical experience with the ability to interpret information and suggest process improvements
- Demonstrate having worked in a fast-paced environment which is deadline focused
- Outstanding communication skills to enable you to convey complex ideas to others
- Pronto knowledge is highly desirable
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth