$80000 - 100000 / annum
Southern Suburbs Perth
8 April 2019
IT and technology
Part of a company operating across Australia you will be a pivotal part of the major changes going forward within the application development team. The Developer will assist with the company's IT programming/development processes in order to support management in achieving the strategic objectives of the Company.The ideal candidate is a detail & execution-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, which is continuously evolving.
This role will work across departmental lines, interfacing with various Company staff, including C-Level professionals, management, and vendors and clients, striving to fully understand the company internal practices, products and services in order to tackle a diverse workload and provide thoughtful recommendations when appropriate.
To succeed in the role as the application developer you should have a combination of the below criteria:
- Experience of supporting and developing new functionality with C#, SQL and VB.Net
- Azure experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Solid understanding of the full SDLC including ad hoc testing requirements if required
- Good understanding of client requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Experience in Automating/Monitoring operational processes for continuous improvement
- Full Australian working rights
To apply for the Application Developer please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801