Administrator | IT Industry | Temporary to Permanent |
Location : Southern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 10 November 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : CT8561
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This reputable business has recently gone from strength to strength and they now seek the expertise of an Administrator to support this growth through managing end to end front office and administrative responsibilities. This is a standalone position and will provide a rewarding and stable opportunity in a friendly and cohesive work environment.
- Front of House reception duties
- Diary management
- Quoting of work orders
- Scheduling of work orders
- Providing customer service satisfaction after service
- Customer support and investigation of all invoice related issues
This role is ideal for an intelligent and hardworking administration professional who is comfortable in working autonomously. The successful applicant will have -
- Relevant administration experience across of areas of reception, general administration and invoicing
- Demonstrate clear communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Show an ability to think outside the square, problem solve and show the initiative.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace