$28.00 - $32.00 / hour
Southern Suburbs Perth
11 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading and very well-known aged care company in Perth's Southern Suburbs, offering a dynamic work environment and culture and are seeking your extraordinary Accounts Payable skills. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be well supported by a high performing team, working within a high energy department.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP Department. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process cheques.
This full function role will allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling. There is also plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years' Accounts Payable experience.
- Industry experience highly desired.
- Experience with Netsuite or other large ERP systems highly desired.
- Advanced to intermediate excel skills.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801