Sales Administrator | Immediate Start
$24 - 25 / hour
Southern Suburbs Brisbane
30 November 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Automotive industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Administration Assistant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as an Administration Assistant with key responsibilities including:
- Preparing registration documents - you must have registration clerk experience
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
Please note that there is no public transport.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment. Experience using Cisco would be advantageous.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202