National Business Development Manager - Solar Panels
$60 - 70 / annum
Southern Suburbs Brisbane
5 June 2019
Our client is an industry leader with a strong history of supporting the professional growth of its people. Ongoing expansion has created an exciting opportunity for an National Business Development Manager. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, this could be the position you've been looking for to fast-track your career.
In this exciting role you will be developing a strategic sales pipeline focusing heavily on selling solutions that allow customers to achieve ground-breaking business results from mobile enterprise communication and public safety systems. Key responsibilities include providing business development leadership to ensure qualification, pursuit and closure of multiple major and complex solution opportunities. Harness your creativity to achieve business success based on new solutions and services to validate the strategy and to strengthen the dedication. You'll be building and leading the business development and solutions team and a diverse range of other colleagues including engagement managers, solution architects and cross-regional resources such as business analysts.
Your Skills & Experience
- Prior Experience within the Solar industry is essential
- Extensive experience selling high value module and solar panels
- Experience with pipe-line management.
- Extraordinary presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and compellingly to a diverse audience.
- Natural leadership flair to inspire, motivate and mentor a professional team.
This highly autonomous role calls for your brilliant time management skills, your passion for solving problems and your leadership capabilities to motivate a diverse team. You have the creativity to offer innovative solutions and the business insights to know what will work in a commercial environment. You are a fast thinker, adaptable and you aim to complete projects on time and on budget - every time.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to drive revenue
- A company with an excellent reputation and forward-thinking outlook.
- A fast-paced, dynamic role where no two days are ever the same.
- Ongoing professional training and development.
- A work environment where your initiative and innovation will be rewarded.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202