Inbound Customer Service
Location : Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 29 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 4165OJ
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Based at Darra, this national business is seeking MULTIPLE experienced inbound customer service officer due to system upgrades and workload increase.
You will be working in a tight-knit small team of 4 and will be reporting into the Customer Service Manager. The team prides themselves on their social, energetic and supportive culture.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable and well-known organisation that truly believe in continuing learning on the job and growing within the company.
As an Inbound Customer Service Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing customers general advice and assistance with queries including accurate message taking and transferring calls to the relevant department
- Take calls from a range of internal departments regarding customer account issues and queries
- Database management
- Emailing invoices to customers
- Providing any advice on products
- Being able to deal with frustrated customers and finding the best solution
- Processing a high volume of customer orders
- Resolve basic customer account queries when appropriate or escalate
- Forward customer requests to relevant departments
- Take and record credit card payments when required
- Monitor generic customer inbox
- Receiving and distributing all incoming mail
As the successful candidate, you will have a friendly, positive and professional personality. You will have great time management skills and be able to juggle a busy work load. You will have exceptional customer service and take pride in your ability to work well under pressure.
Experience within high volume inbound and outbound customer service roles is essential.
You must have access to your own car for this position as there is parking on-site for all staff.
For this position, you be immediately available as interviews are being held this week and the successful candidates will start on Monday!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street