$40.00 - $50.00 / hour
Southern Suburbs Brisbane
22 March 2019
Robert Half have partnered with a leading organisation in the not for profit industry. Our client has been operating in Queensland for almost 60 years and have been improving the quality of life for Queenslanders through research and patient care since their inception. They strongly believe that their employees and volunteers are the driving force for their company vision and are closest to the heart of what they are trying to achieve.
Our client is looking to bring on board an experienced Financial Accountant for a 5 - month contract. You will support them through a busy period and work with the finance manager and other key stakeholders of the business to deliver crucial accounting support and advice to the organisation. This is a vital role for them at this time to ensure that the accounting processes are being conducted in a timely manner and that their high standards are maintained.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA/CA Qualified commenced or completed
- Proven ability to perform month end reconciliations autonomously
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial reports
- Proven experience in leading a small team of accountants
- Prior financial systems implementation experience is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated prior ability to work with multiple ERP softwares
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202