Desktop Engineer | Managed Services I Multiple Vacancies
$60000 - 75000 / annum
Southern Suburbs Brisbane
August 13, 2018
IT and technology
A well-respected MSP with an impressive SME client base that covers multiple industries. This MSP is going through a heavy stage of growth due to new customer acquisition and are looking to expand the current team of engineers to accommodate this growth.
The company is looking for multiple Desktop Engineers who can provide support both remotely and in the field at client sites.
This is a company that genuinely invests in your self-development and work-life balance because they fund extra curriculum studies to further enhance your technical skills.
Your hard work is always rewarded with activities outside of work including Friday night drinks, bubble soccer and movie nights.
They have just moved to brand new offices on the South Side to rival a google style fit out, which promotes an innovative and motivating environment that creates a positive team culture.
Provide a high level of customer service to their client base, managing and resolving tickets in the job queue.
- Provide high level of technical problem-solving skills in a windows environment (AD, Windows 10, Sophos)
- Prepare and create knowledge-based articles
- Ability to work and adhere to ITIL environment
- Stakeholder engagement
- BAU support
- Project work
- Train and mentor staff
- Basic networking
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven Managed Service experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Current and valid driver's license
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft stack troubleshooting skills
- Exposure working in a fast paced ITIL environment
- Eagerness and drive to excel in your career
- Hardware and portal device break fix experience
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact The Technology Division in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane